Join the Kinship International community today!
Kinship members enjoy our private online communities. We have many Facebook and WhatsApp groups that are hidden from the public and allow our members to connect virtually with our community. Besides the full community, other groups are created by demographics and location.
Membership in Kinship is completely free, but membership is required to be added to these groups.
Why Join Kinship?
- Gain access to private online communities
- Connect with trusted allies and leaders
- Stay up-to-date with all the happenings in our community
- Be the first to learn about new projects
Steps to Join Kinship
- Fill out the Membership form (below) for your member type
- LGBTQIA+ Member
- Friend or Ally
- Newsletter Subscriber
- The information collected in the membership form is confidential and is used by the Kinship office and regional leaders. We ask many questions so we can verify each person and keep our community safe.
- After you confirm your email address, the Kinship Membership Team will review your information and contact you to get you connected.
If you are interested in joining but are not comfortable sharing any of the required information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, we have created a Facebook group people can join to ask us questions and get to know us, without giving us all the information required for membership. Follow our public Facebook page here.